Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It is important that products are safe to eat

Meal planners are another great benefit of some whole foods locations websites. These planners are intended to help consumers create healthy meals for their entire family. Recipes and shopping lists can be created from the meal planners which are usually available in PDF format for easy printing. Nutritional guides are also on many of these websites and provides a comprehensive break down of the nutritional value of different types of produce, meats and grains.

Brochures, pamphlets and easy to understand food guides can be found at larger whole foods locations. This type of reading material can be very beneficial for individuals who are on strict diets like gluten-free or even diabetic diets. These booklets contain information on products that are safe to eat as well as ingredient and nutritional facts of these items,check them out at your local whole foods locations.

The bread looked very enticing! I kept walking past it and then gave in to my temptation. I just couldn’t wait for my husband and child to return home, so I sat down and ate a warm slice of banana bread, washed down with a glass of apple cider and it was pure bliss! This gluten-free banana bread is moist and flavorful. It makes a great snack or dessert and it can also be served for breakfast with some fresh fruit. My toddler loved it too. He was grinning from ear to ear when I served him the bread. And my husband was grinning, too!

This recipe is easy, delicious, economical and gluten free. Not to mention, it is fantastic for this time of year! And now that Halloween is approaching, I am inspired to try some gluten-free pumpkin bread.

So I guess I answered my own question. I have discovered that gluten-free desserts can be utterly fabulous and I can’t wait to try more. Do you know of any gluten-free pumpkin bread recipes or other gluten-free goodies?

No comments:

Post a Comment